Acceptd online application for MMB 2019 is now open.
All interested applicants must submit an online application, including all requirements listed below, through Acceptd Inc (external audition website) by January 30, 2019.
Application deadline: Completed electronic application and materials must be received by January 30, 2019, 11:59 p.m. MST.
You may save and return to your application until you are ready to submit it.
Should you experience any technical difficulties with uploading or submitting your materials, use the "help" button on the Acceptd site. MMB is not able to assist with technical issues on this site.
Acceptable audition/application media file formats:
- Audio: mp3, m4a, aiff, wma, wav, aac
- Video: mpeg, mpg, mp4, mov, avi, wmv, m4v, vob
- Document: PDF strongly preferred, but txt, rtf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, sib, mus, ppt and pptx are also accepted
- Image: jpeg, png, gif, jpg
When you click Apply Here below you will leave this site and be transferred to the secure external Acceptd Inc site to start your application.
Notification of acceptance by Feb. 20, 2019 (at the latest). Program begins July 8, 2019.
Morningside Music Bridge video online application requirements:
Please submit the audition requirements listed with your application to be considered. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Admissions decisions are made based solely on your video submissions. While the audition panel does not expect professional level production quality, it is important that your materials are of sufficient video and audio quality and clearly displaying the hands and face of the applicant.
The recording should be recent (within six months) and without video or audio editing and be taken from one single-camera perspective. Edited performances will not be considered.
Each audition submission must be clearly labeled with the name of the applicant and of the performing piece.
The completed on-line application will require the following:
- the non-refundable application fee ($65 USD)
- video file of audition pieces. Refer to audition requirements
- word document of the applicant’s repertoire list (solo and chamber music) from the previous and current year
- word document of the applicant’s list of public performances from the previous and current year