Online Auditions & Applications
All interested applicants (unless you performed a live audition at one of the audition centers) must submit an online application, including all requirements listed below, through Decision Desk (external audition website) by February 22, 2017.
The completed on-line application will require the following:
- the non-refundable application fee ($65 USD);
- video (preferred) or audio files of the above noted audition pieces. While the audition panel does not expect professional level production quality, it is important that your materials are of sufficient audio quality for the panel to clearly hear and assess your performance level. The recording should be recent (within six months) and without digital editing;
- the applicant’s repertoire list (solo and chamber music) from the previous and current year;
- the applicant’s list of public performances from the previous and current year; and
- a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s primary teacher; an email request is sent through Decision Desk, and your teacher will respond to that request with your letter of recommendation.
Notification of acceptance by Mar. 31, 2017 (at the latest).