Morningside Music Bridge is a unique international summer training festival — a bridge to both knowledge and to lasting, lifelong learning for outstanding artists ages 12-18. The program brings together talented young musicians from around the world under the guidance of an internationally renowned faculty.
Its primary objectives are to:
- identify and promote outstanding young artists;
- create enhanced educational and performance opportunities;
- create enhanced professional development opportunities for music educators;
- promote inter-cultural understanding and mutual respect among all participants;
- expand community and corporate-based support for cultural interaction in the participating countries;
- develop long-term partnerships between classical music communities internationally.
- build a bridge of understanding and creativity that spans the world.