MMB 2022: Online application opens December 1, 2021
Application deadline: Completed electronic application and materials must be received by January 30, 2022, 11:59 p.m. MST.
All interested applicants must submit an online application, including all requirements listed below, through Acceptd Inc (external audition website) by the deadline date.
You may save and return to your application until you are ready to submit it. Each audition submission must be clearly labeled with the name of the applicant and of the performing piece.
Should you experience any technical difficulties with uploading or submitting your materials, use the "help" button on the Acceptd site. MMB is not able to assist with technical issues on this site.
Acceptable audition/application media file formats:
Video: MP4, MPEG, MPG, MOV, AVI, WMV, M4V, FLV, WEBM, MKV, M2V
Audio: MP3, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, AIF
Images: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF
Documents: PDF, PS, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPS, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, OPT, SXW, ODP, SXI, ODS, SXC, RTF, TXT
When you click Apply Here below you will leave this site and be transferred to the secure external Acceptd Inc site to start your application.
Program Dates: July 7 to 30, 2022
Notification of acceptance week of March 6, 2022
Morningside Music Bridge video online application requirements:
In order to be considered to the Morningside Music Bridge program, you must:
- Be between the ages of 12 and 18 as of the first day of the program
- Be available to attend for the entire duration of the program.
Please submit the audition requirements listed below with your application to be considered. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Admissions decisions are made based solely on your video submissions. Repertoire choices should show the applicants range technically and musically.
While the audition panel does not expect professional level production quality, it is important that your materials are of sufficient video and audio quality and clearly displaying the hands and face of the applicant.
The recording should be recent (within six months) and without video or audio editing and be taken from one single-camera perspective. Edited performances will not be considered.
Each audition submission must be clearly labeled with the name of the applicant and of the performing piece.
The completed on-line application will require the following:
- the non-refundable application fee ($65 USD). Payment of fee is the last step in your on-line application process on Acceptd.
- a separate video file for each audition piece - please refer to audition requirements
- a list (recommend a word document) of the applicant’s repertoire studied (solo and chamber music) from the previous and current year
- a list (recommend a word document) of the applicant’s repertoire performed in any public performances (i.e. concerts, recitals) from the previous and current year