The Morningside Music Bridge program is open to gifted young musicians between the ages of 12 and 18 from anywhere across the globe. Participants accepted are admitted to our scholarship program. For these young artists the program is tuition-free.
Core instruction includes:
- private lessons on the participant’s principal instrument
- masterclasses with distinguished performing artists
- frequent rehearsals with a professional accompanist
- participation in a chamber ensemble with colleagues from around the world
- performance opportunities
All participants must attend for the full duration of the program. Participants may choose to reside on-campus (see details regarding accommodation under Participants (Attendance). Recreational day trips will include experiencing Boston's rich history and sights.